Product Marketing Coordinator Monday Friday (8-hour shifts), 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. 12-Month Contract Position which could lead to permanent for the right candidate.CORESTAFF Services...
Marketing Manager III
Pay: $50 - $52/hr DOE
Contract Length: 9 months
This is a full-time position that manages paid marketing across multiple channels, including search engines, retargeting, affiliates, social and content marketing. Creates reporting and analysis to measure all aspects of marketing performance and costs, monitor campaign performance, and drive innovation in the channels, offers, and creative used by the team. Develops new scalable programs while simultaneously optimizing existing campaigns. Interprets data to diagnose areas of underperformance and identifying new opportunities for profitable growth. Works closely with multiple teams in a fast-paced environment.
- BA or BS in Marketing or related field.
- MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- 6+ year experience with digital marketing, with a history of launching and scaling successful demand generation programs.
- Proficient with using social media platforms, such as AdWords, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- Must have functional expertise in online paid marketing, including SEM, Social, and Display.
- Deep understanding of social media ad campaigns and evolving trends.
- Must demonstrate the ability to assess situations and change directions based on priorities.
- Must have SQL skills.
- Excellent cross-departmental management skills.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills and high attention to detail.
- Strong planning, organizing, coordinating skills.
- Demonstrate initiative and positive proactive mindset.
- Must work independently and with a group of peers.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of the comic book industry.
- MBA in Marketing or related field.
Leafstone is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.