- Responsible for providing administrative and clerical support for department managers, physicians and/ or staff.
- Assist the front desk staff with checking-in patients and answering phone calls.
- May also assist the Medical Records department in preparing charts for the next day.
- May operate automated office equipment and utilize software.
- Makes appointments and travel arrangements.
- May be assigned in various functional areas of the company.
- Normally receives detailed instructions on all work
- Medical office experience preferred.
- High school diploma required
CORESTAFF Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. CORESTAFF Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.