Executive Assistant IIPay: $32 $34/hr DOEContract Length: 5 monthsHours: 8:00AM – 5:00PM (flexible)Job DescriptionThis is a full-time position that performs a variety of highly...
Pay: $35 - $38/hr DOE
Contract Length: 5 months with chance of extension
This is a full-time position that performs a variety of highly complex administrative functions for all levels of management. Confidently drafts emails and makes decisions and requests on behalf of high-level management. Manages schedule(s), coordinates travel arrangements and processes business expenses. Coordinates meetings and events with business guests, department financial operations, personnel operations, and facility operations. Manages procurement of goods and services including computer equipment, office supplies, reference materials, and vendor relationships. Provides general office support. Serves as the primary contact for customer requests and business guests, as well as information resource to the business group. Completes special projects as assigned.
- Multi-tasking administrative duties and switching priorities as needed.
- New hire onboarding.
- Inventory management.
- Event coordination and planning.
- Must work independently and with a team of peer level admins when required.
- MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- MS tools (MyOrder, Headtrax, MS Space, etc).
- 6+ years previous Administrative Support experience, specifically with executive level management.
- Must demonstrate initiative and confidence in decision making on behalf of management.
- PowerPoint, OneNote, SharePoint.
- Experience with executive support (calendar, travel, etc).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service/interpersonal skills.
- Strong planning, organizing, coordinating skills.
- Experience using Microsoft Teams.
CORESTAFF Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. People from racial minority groups, veterans, and the disabled are strongly encouraged to apply. CORESTAFF Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.