Warehouse AssociateMonday Friday 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. (8 hour shifts)Normal Work Schedule: 5 days a week, 9 hours a day including 30-minute lunch and...
5 days a week 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
3-month position; paying $12.00 - $15.00 per hour DOE.
CORESTAFF Services is seeking a qualified candidate to work a contract in Louisville, KY
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client was founded in 1951 and ranked as a Forbes 2018 America's Best Employers, is the global leader for storage and information management services. Trusted by more than 225,000 organizations around the world, our client stores and protects billions of valued assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and cultural and historical artifacts. Providing solutions that include information management, digital transformation, secure storage, secure destruction, data centers, cloud services and art storage and logistics, our client helps customers lower cost and risk, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and enable a digital way of working.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Warehouse Associate serves customers by maintaining and processing physical assets stored in our warehouse. These vital team members process incoming and outgoing orders while also loading/moving boxed items and wheeled bins. The Warehouse Associate handles destructions, internal moves, permanent withdrawals and special projects. They collaborate with team members to enable success for all.
- Process incoming orders; scan carton barcodes and locations on Safekeeper system
- Investigate and resolve any order discrepancy for incoming or outgoing orders; manifest all orders, bundle and prepare for shipment
- Accurately prepare all necessary paperwork
- Communicate any difficult order issues to manager
- Inspect and maintain all equipment, including Telxon scanner, wedge, Safekeeper terminal and ladders
- Collaborate with team members
- Observe safety procedures and report any safety issues
- Perform all physical requirements without assistance
- Travel between facilities when necessary
- Mentor others as opportunities arise
- Work on your feet all day
- Lift, load and move boxes (average weight: 40 pounds)
- Climb stairs, lift up to 70 pounds and be able to use tools to maneuver materials
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least one to two years’ experience in a warehouse/physical atmosphere and/or service industry and/or team-focused environment
- Basic computer skills required
- Strong attention to detail
- Commitment to adhere to and enforce all security procedures
- Work well in a team environment
- Must own steel toed boots
It is the responsibility of every employee:
- To comply with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and company policies
- To exhibit ethical behavior in accordance with our Code of Ethics and Business Conduct
- To complete required training within the allotted time frame
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.