BILINGUAL SURVEY ASSOCIATES NEEDED! (Cantonese, Mandarin, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Tagalog, Vietnamese)The Associate Specialist, Survey position is an entry-level position that involves using scripted responses to...
Data Collection Researcher I
Pay: $29 - $30.50/hour DOE
Contract Length: 6 months
This is a full-time position that is responsible for collecting survey data while using scanners to capture human body shape data. Organizes and reviews all data collected, and trouble-shoots related technical issues. Responsible for operating and maintaining scanning devices. Works closely with participants, helping them feel comfortable with the study protocol. Assists with other research-related tasks. May be required to lift 10 – 20 lbs with or without reasonable assistance.
- BA or BS in Psychology, Communication, Sociology, or related fields.
- MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Strong understanding of Mac OS and Wiki Tools.
- 1+ years of heavily-involved teamwork environments.
- Previous experience working in a corporate environment.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills when working with aggressive deadlines.
- Demonstrate the ability to assess situations and change directions based on priorities.
- Strong planning, organizing, and coordinating skills.
- Demonstrate initiative and positive proactive mindset.
CORESTAFF Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. CORESTAFF Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.