Data Collection Researcher IPay: $29 $30.50/hour DOEContract Length: 6 monthsJob DescriptionThis is a full-time position that is responsible for collecting survey data while using scanners...
BILINGUAL SURVEY ASSOCIATES NEEDED! (Cantonese, Mandarin, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Tagalog, Vietnamese)
The Associate Specialist, Survey position is an entry-level position that involves using scripted responses to answer questions from the public, entering information required to process fulfillment requests for Census forms, and collecting and entering Census data into an Internet Self Response (ISR) instrument. The information will be entered into screens on an application via computer. All transactions must be conducted accurately, courteously, and in a timely manner. The CSR will report to a supervisor and be a member of a team lead by a customer service manager. Training will be provided.
• Follow defined Census program information, processes, and procedures.
• Handle inbound and outbound contacts in a courteous, timely, and professional manner.
• Adhere to Census approved scripts in conducting interviews and completing forms.
• Use frequently asked questions (FAQs) and help text to look up and provide information to inquiries.
• Enter data into desktop application to accurately capture all responses.
• Adhere to the Title 13 requirements for maintaining confidentiality of all Census data.
• Follow defined Census guidelines as they apply to completing Census forms.
• May be required to work some weekends. Overtime maybe required.
• Report problems that occur.
• Adhere to designated work schedule.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• Part-time, weekend, and night shifts available.
• High school diploma or GED required.
• Six months customer service or contact center experience preferred.
• Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and provide documentation.
• Position contingent on ability to obtain low risk suitability clearance.
• Non-United States citizens must have resided in the U.S. for three (3) accumulative years of the past five (5) preceding the submittal of suitability forms.
• Must be able to read and speak English clearly and professionally.
• Fluency in one of the following languages required: Arabic, Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Cantonese), French, Haitian Creole, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, (North American), Tagalog, Vietnamese.
o Bilingual agents will receive a pay differential and will be required to pass a language skills assessment test in both languages.
• Ability to effectively work within established contractual service levels required.
• Must have demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills.
• Proven ability to work as a team member is required.
Leafstone is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.