- The Pharmacy Clerk in the Central Fill Pharmacy packages prescriptions and prepares them for shipping.
- The role entails several duties which include but not limited to; packaging and shipping prescriptions, performing process audits, restocking and cleaning.
- Maintain consistent and continuous work flow to meet team goals and individual hourly production goals.
- Ability to work productively either independently or as a team with acute attention to detail while performing repetitive tasks.
- Performs prescription packaging that entails handling HIPAA sensitive information and medication information.
- Performs prescriptions sortation utilizing handheld scanners.
- Completes the sortation process by scanning the prescription shipping label barcode and confirming the accurate location by scanning the location bin barcode. After confirmation, the prescription is placed in the accurate bin.
- Performs audits for closed bins: This entails performing a physical count of the closed tote, and then comparing the physical count to the tote manifest systematic count. If the count does not match communication to management is required to rectify the discrepancy.
- Reading and analyzing application screens, and pops up windows to ensure that all HIPAA sensitive information is being followed by standard operating procedures.
- Performs chain of custody audit (COC): Records total bins created in the system, by location, for a production day. Ensure that the total tote system count equals the physical count. Responsible for having the pickup driver sign for the correct tote count.
- Restocks work stations with daily supply needs. In addition to basic cleaning responsibility
- Performing proof of delivery (POD)
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.