Project/Program Manager IPay: $43 $45/hr DOEContract Length: 9 months with possible extensionJob DescriptionThis is a full-time position that develops strategies and processes to ensure effective...
Project/Program Manager I
Pay: $43 - $45/hr DOE
Contract Length: 9 months with possible extension
This is a full-time position that develops strategies and processes to ensure effective delivery of global training programs with all levels of senior management. Provides high-contact with executive leaders participating in training programs. Manages calendar creation, annual budget, bookkeeping, participant selection, and registration process, as well as managing and improving program logistics and material production. Maintains vendor and consultant relationships and contracts.
- Must have the ability to travel as required; domestic and international.
- MS Office Suite (focusing on Outlook, Word, Excel).
- 2+ years of project/program management in learning & development, talent management, or related field.
- Experience leading cross-functional projects and managing company-wide programs
- Must have strong planning, communication, and time management skills, as well as strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and multitasking skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to assess situations and change directions based on priorities.
- Strong planning, organizing, coordinating skills.
- Demonstrate initiative and positive proactive mindset.
- Must work independently and with a team of peer level admins when required.
- Program Management Qualification (such as PMP)
- Experience with web publishing tools (HTML, XML), content systems, and client specific programs
?CORESTAFF Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. People from racial minority groups, veterans, and the disabled are strongly encouraged to apply. CORESTAFF Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.