Administrative Assistant IIPay: $30 $32/hr DOEContract Length: 5 monthsHours: 8:00AM – 5:00PMJob DescriptionThis is a full-time position that performs a variety of complex administrative functions...
Monday - Friday (40-hours per week)
3-month position; paying $16.85 per hour.
CORESTAFF Services is seeking a qualified candidate to work a contract in Irving, TX
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client aims to be the friendliest, most trusted advocate for those on their way to their dream of home ownership. They are the revolution in the home loan industry. Our client battles every day against the mediocrity of the status quo. While others bring complexity and a lack of control and respect, they offer simplicity, trust, and empowerment. And deliver radical service. Our client wants to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Underwriting assistant to provide research and clerical support to underwriters who determine whether clients qualify for loans.
- Reply to customer and underwriter enquiries and offer status updates.
- Lead, determine and resolve problems by referring to policies, procedures and standards.
- Communicate with customers to get information to complete screening and transactions.
- Compile data and conduct routine tasks to support Underwriters.
- Assess mail, correspondence, records and reports to choose processing matters.
- Direct risky issues outside designated authority level to Underwriter for approval.
- Screen renewals and refer problem accounts to Underwriters.
- Set up and input new business, renewals and reinstatement through manual online system.
- Screen incoming telephone calls and reply to inquiries within pre-determined scope.
- Compile reports and maintain files and logs.
- Ensure assigned workload within quality and productivity.
- Offer a high level of customer service while interacting with clients.
- Coordinate with Underwriting areas to research and resolve to escalated Underwriting issues.
- Extend technical underwriting support for team members.
- Must have an administrative background
- Strong excel skills
- Good multi-tasker
- Must be able to work in a high volume/fast paces environment
- Must be willing to do admin duties including ordering lunch
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.