Pay Rate: $18/Hour
Job Summary: Our client is seeking electro-mechanical assemblers to perform basic electronic and wiring operations using work instructions, wire run lists, electrical and/or mechanical diagrams, and/or verbal instructions to complete work..
- Disassemble, rework, or reassemble units as necessary to meet production schedules.
- Work within appropriate cleanliness, quality, material handling and safety procedures.
- Avoid unsafe behaviors and conditions or other hazards. Report any observed hazards to supervisor and participate in corrective measures when appropriate or authorized. Maintain hazard-free personal area in an orderly fashion.
- Perform any and all quality checks, audits and inspections required and is accountable for the quality of any finished product, subassembly and/or installed components.
- Participate in quality and productivity improvement activities including process improvement teams, BPI, Kaizen teams, etc.
- Report all injuries and/or near misses to supervisor immediately.
- Participate in and cooperates with accident investigations.
- Fully participate in assigned training programs.
- Attempt to perform only those tasks for which proper training has been received.
- Notify supervisor if faced with a task that is potentially hazardous to self or co-workers due to inadequate training or lack of appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Become familiar with and practice all safety procedures. Seek clarification or additional information when required. Strictly adhere to requirements for personal protective equipment (PPE) and all safety rules.
- Operate basic computer programs as necessary to perform work.
- Complete required documentation as assigned, including, but not limited to: time sheets, vacation requests, supply issues, etc
- Understand and follow all applicable ISO procedures. • Packages & prepares equipment for shipment as needed.
- Work with manufacturing engineering and document control to maintain work instructions and other manufacturing documentation such as as-build documents, marking up and redlining drawings, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned and/or as necessary to meet the needs of internal and external customer.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 6 months of related manufacturing experience including the ability to assemble complex mechanical, electrical and electronic subsystems,
- Ability to be self-motivated and the capability to be work independently and in groups using work instructions, wire run lists and/or other written or verbal instructions.
- Basic computer operating experience.
- Proven mechanical aptitude and/or knowledge of various electrical and mechanical assembly techniques including knowledge of soldering techniques, knowledge of plumbing/piping systems and various pneumatic and electro-mechanical components
- Must be willing and able to work overtime which is often required to meet production schedules.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to use small hand and power tools as well as measuring devices.
- Must maintain appropriate cleanliness in a “clean” manufacturing environment.
- Ability to communicate and co-operate with co-workers at a level necessary to maintain a safe, high quality and productive work environment
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.