Catalog Specialist IPay: $23 $25/hr DOEContract Length: 3 monthsJob DescriptionThis is a full-time position that manages the maturity rating values of videos and movies in...
Data Entry Specialist
Monday - Friday 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. (8 hour shifts)
12-month position; paying $15.50 per hour.
CORESTAFF Services is seeking a qualified candidates to work a contract in Kent,WA.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client was founded in 1951 and ranked as a Forbes 2018 America's Best Employers, is the global leader for storage and information management services. Trusted by more than 225,000 organizations around the world, our client stores and protects billions of valued assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and cultural and historical artifacts. Providing solutions that include information management, digital transformation, secure storage, secure destruction, data centers, cloud services and art storage and logistics, our client helps customers lower cost and risk, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and enable a digital way of working.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Corestaff Services is seeking a contract Data Entry Specialist for a data collection and storage company. Your responsibilities would involve intensive and constant keying of information into the data system. Targeting someone who can accurately type 10,000 kph (keystrokes per hour).
***You will be working in a warehouse environment***
- Pull Individual medical files from the storage boxes, identifies required data fields from each file, and enters that information into the database for the client
- One box at a time is carried to the workstation, where files are pulled and data is entered
- When all files have been reviewed, they are returned to the box which is in turn carried back to the pallet.
- Maximum storage height on each pallet is 5 boxes
- Work for this position is primarily seated (95%) except for the periods when boxes are being physically moved (5%)
- Steel toe shoes/safety boots are required
- Committed and focused; with reliable transportation - adherence to strict attendance policy
- Exceptional Data Entry skills - MUST BE ABLE TO SCORE >8000 KPH IN A DATA ENTRY TEST
PLEASE NOTE - Most work is seated but involves constant keying of information into the data system. Employee carries one carton of documents to/from a pallet to computer workstation on average every 5-7 minutes. Carton weight ranges from 30-50 lbs. Carry distance may be up to 15-20 feet.
***MUST PASS A CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK AND DRUG SCREENING TEST***
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.