Senior Accounts Payable SpecialistAre you a Senior AP Specialist seeking work? Long term contract position in West Houston paying up to $27.00 an hour....
Seeking a Freight Associate for the Westchase area. Long term contract paying up to $23.00 an hour. Willing and able to work 12-hour shifts, including weekends and holidays. The work hours will be 6 a.m. - 6 p.m. Wednesday -Saturday and Thursday -Saturday
Surface Transportation & Logistics is the logistics center of excellence creating a competitive advantage for company by delivering optimized transportation logistics solutions for outbound delivery of products to distributors, marketers, and consumers - that are safe, reliable, low cost, and meet the business needs.
Responsibilities may include:
• Ensuring that an optimal level of gasoline inventory is available by analyzing sales trends, market
conditions, and usage data to perform inventory management within the Tela Point system to minimize retains and run-outs
• Ensuring optimal combination of carrier and terminal selection to provide freight cost efficiencies
• Maintaining a high level of customer service by managing day-to-day activities with internal/external customers, including daily interface with marketing and/or other customer operations, carriers and terminals to resolve customer and supply issues
• Complying with state, federal and local legal requirements by managing gasoline inventories and advising management on needed actions
• Monitoring, analyzing and ensuring safe scheduled delivery workload by determining availability of trucks; site storage restrictions; carrier compartment size options; supply point options; delivery time requirements; scheduling availability; traffic and weather conditions
• Providing supply point changes by coordinating with Commercial Schedulers and carriers to minimize delivery disruptions
• Providing high level of customer service to accommodate changes in operating environment such as terminal outages, ASAPs, cancellations, rolled loads, truck break down, etc.
• Coordinating the resolution of difficult issues as they arise; typically involving customers, terminal, carrier personnel, the field sales force and/or other departments within company
• Investigating, documenting and providing solutions based on root cause analysis methodology
• Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent
• Willing and able to work 12-hour shifts, including weekends and holidays. The work hours will be
6 a.m. - 6 p.m. Wednesday -Saturday and Thursday -Saturday
• 1 or more years of experience working within the transportation, light oil business and/or customer service
• 1 or more years of experience working in a scheduling environment
• 1 or more years of experience analyzing, interpreting and providing solutions with sales trend data
• Proficient (perform the skill with limited assistance) in Microsoft Office, SAP, and Fuel Quest
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.