Invoice Processor (Mail room department)Schedule: 7am- 3:30pm or 7am- 4pmPay: $13.50/hr JOB DESCRIPTION This position is responsible for the daily processing of all client mail-in customer...
- Conduct daily buyer and vendor collaboration, root cause invoice evaluation, support resolution and management of invoice exceptions in the SAP Ariba.
- Resolve questions from the business unit, supply chain, and supplier around invoice processing, payment status, root causes of invoice miss matches, rejected invoices, correcting posting errors/line item matching errors, helping end users and buyers on invoicing issues.
- Analyze and respond to invoices returned to Accounts Payable.
- Provide vendors with payment details and remittances advices when requested.
- Reconcile Supplier Accounts Receivable statements by looking up invoice status information in the systems and working with sourcing, business units, and supplier to resolve any identified discrepancies.
- Resolve issues in a multiple transactional system environment by answers inquiries in six separate systems (SAP Ariba, Symbeo, Maximo, CAPS, CAS, and Peoplesoft)
- Other accounts payable duties and projects as necessary.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 year minimum of invoicing and account payable experience required
- Ideal candidate has customer first attitude that looks to find the root cause of issues and not just resolving the current problem.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.