CoordinatorPay: $27 – $28.50/hr DOEContract Length: 4 months with possible extensionJob DescriptionThis is a full-time position that coordinates and manages scheduled calls and videos with...
Pay: $28 - $30.50/hr DOE
Contract Length: 10 months with possible extension
This is a full-time position that oversees the daily logistics and operations for an ongoing project and event. Coordinates volunteers and escorts to set-up and take down daily catering and frequent morale microevents. Manages annual budget, bookkeeping, participant selection, and registration process, as well as managing and improving program logistics and material production. Maintains vendor and consultant relationships and contracts.
- MS Office Suite (focusing on Outlook, Word, Excel).
- 6+ years Event Coordination experience.
- Must have experience leading cross-functional projects and managing company-wide programs
- Must have strong planning, communication, and time management skills, as well as strong written and verbal communication skills with professionalism.
- Excellent interpersonal and multitasking skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to assess situations and change directions based on priorities.
- Strong planning, organizing, coordinating skills.
- Demonstrate initiative and positive proactive mindset.
- Must work independently and with a team of peer level admins when required.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.