Pay: $12 - $13.50/hr DOE
Contract Length: 11 months
Hours: 8:00AM – 5:00PM
This is a full-time position that oversees inventory management within a large warehouse. Responsible for maintaining a consistent inventory level, creating monthly reports on the inventory count and customer reports for management, and communicating the inventory levels on demand. Assists in the annual inventory counts of all warehouses. Effectively communicates shipping-related information to customers via telephone. May be asked to lift up to 70 lbs.
- 5+ years of experience in a warehouse environment.
- Must be proficient in using warehouse tools (pallet jack, power screw drivers, packaging machines, etc.).
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel) with a particular focus .
- PowerPoint, OneNote, SharePoint.
- Must have experience with shipment related computer programs.
- Must have an understanding of basic supply chain management, and inventory management.
- Must have strong planning, communication, and time management skills, as well as strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and multitasking skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to assess situations and change directions based on priorities.
- Strong planning, organizing, coordinating skills.
- Demonstrate initiative and positive proactive mindset.
- Must work independently and with a team of peer level admins when required.
- Associate Degree.
Leafstone is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.