CoordinatorPay: $27 – $28.50/hr DOEContract Length: 4 months with possible extensionJob DescriptionThis is a full-time position that coordinates and manages scheduled calls and videos with...
Junior Social Media Manager
Pay: $27 – $28.50/hr DOE
Contract Length: 5 months
This is a full-time position that manages social media accounts related to updates on racing video games and with the fan community. Ensures consistency in tone of voice and personality across all social media platforms for the franchise. Self-manages to work independently in a multi-discipline environment. Writes engaging pieces that is appropriate for the audience and platforms, primarily writing in short form with occasional long form writing. Works closely in daily interaction with multiple teams to ensure alignment in communication and engagement goals. Completes special projects as assigned.
- MS Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- PowerPoint, OneNote, SharePoint
- 2+ year experience with management of multiple social media platforms, such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- 2+ years copywriting skills, including spelling and grammar.
- 2+ years with racing games, specifically the Forza series.
- Deep understanding of video game culture.
- Excellent customer service/interpersonal skills.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to assess situations and change directions based on priorities.
- Strong planning, organizing, coordinating skills.
- Demonstrate initiative and positive proactive mindset.
- Must work independently and with a group of peers.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with other less-known social media platforms such as Sprinklr
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.