Project/Program Manager IIPay: $57 $58.50/hr DOEContract Length: 9 months with possible extensionHours: 8:00AM – 5:00PMJob DescriptionThis is a full-time position that manages project hardware...
Project/Program Manager II
Pay: $57 - $58.50/hr DOE
Contract Length: 9 months with possible extension
Hours: 8:00AM – 5:00PM
This is a full-time position that manages project hardware deployment, including transportation, light construction, and installation of the products. Manages relationships with channel partners/customers, as well as projects to stay aligned with projected schedule and budget. Maintains and develops deadlines with vendors. Develops key reporting metrics to assess vendor performance. Drives and supports improvement initiatives of deployment activities to optimize schedules and cost. Works closely with other teams to optimize hardware placement in a fast-paced environment.
- BA or BS required.
- MS Office Suite (focusing on Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Proficient in Excel, especially with pivot tables, queries, and formulas.
- 4+ years of experience in project/program or operations management.
- 4+ years of experience with CRM programs, such as Salesforce.
- Must have excellent customer service, interpersonal and multitasking skills.
- Experience leading cross-functional projects and managing large project budgets.
- Excellent strong planning, communication, and time management skills, as well as strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to assess situations and change directions based on priorities.
- Strong planning, organizing, coordinating skills.
- Demonstrate initiative and positive proactive mindset.
- Must work independently and with a team of peer level admins when required.
- Previous experience in real estate, construction, or kiosk/vending positions.
- Previous experience with project management in logistics and planning.
- Skilled in common project management programs and tools.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.