Customer Care RepresentativeMonday Friday 9:00 a.m. 5:00 p.m. (40 hours per week)6-month position; paying $18.00 per hour.CORESTAFF Services is seeking qualified candidates to work a...
Customer Service Associate
Monday - Friday (35 hour week)
3 month position; paying $18.00 per hour, potential temp to perm for those that perform well.
Leafstone Services we are looking for a Customer Service Associate . We are looking for someone who has a passion for helping people, and truly has a can-do attitude. We are offering a career with a recognized leader in the world of global news and business information. This is an opportunity to be a part of a multinational organization that focuses on its people. Dow Jones is searching for candidates who want to work within our Global Customer Service team to learn and grow from this position.
- Provide high-level telephone and e-support on client suite of products and services by answering our global customer queries concerning billing/account administration, pricing, content, product navigation, and delivery
- Retain client customers and increase customer loyalty while projecting a professional, efficient and positive approach
- Ensure all opportunities for retention and cross-selling are identified and maximized
- Strong ability to overcome objections and enthusiastically resolve customers'' concerns while consistently providing superior levels of customer service
- Ensure all relevant procedures are followed from beginning to resolution
- Must meet retention goals set by the company and ensure all key performance key indicators are met
- Actively seek out opportunities for self-improvement, keeping up with new product trainings and process knowledge
- Make independent decisions to resolve customer issues with strong problem solving and negotiation skills
- Work with other client departments to ensure escalated issues are handled timely and correctly
- Superior verbal and written communication skills with the ability to quickly establish trust and reliability over the phone
- Ability to listen, empathize, and effectively handle challenging customers in a professional and pleasant manner
- Sound judgement and a commitment to customer satisfaction with the ability to build and develop relationships to identify problems, assess needs, and find solutions
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in an often busy and intense environment
- Strong aptitude and desire to learn new technical systems and applications
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and web browsing
- Attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to follow a large set of procedural guidelines to a very high accuracy level and adjust to changes when required
- Positive outlook on change and flexible approach to team-based work environment and structure
- Desire to grow with the company
- College degree preferred
Leafstone is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.