Administrative Support IIPay: $20 $22/hr DOEContract Length: 6 monthsJob DescriptionThis is a full-time position that performs a variety of administrative functions for a team. Coordinates...
Pay: $27 – $28.50/hr DOE
Contract Length: 4 months with possible extension
This is a full-time position that coordinates and manages scheduled calls and videos with a community around a key product. Shares resources out to the community via blog posts, and drives to get viewing traffic to watch videos in a playlist created by the team. Ensures consistency in tone of voice and personality across all social media platforms for the franchise. Works closely in daily interaction with multiple teams to ensure alignment in communication and engagement goals. Completes special projects as assigned.
- MS Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- 3+ years working with SharePoint, Teams, Forms, and Excel at an intermediate level.
- 3+ years of experience with conversational writing skills, including spelling and grammar.
- 3+ years of experience with detailed project management.
- Deep understanding and passion for the YouTube platform.
- Excellent customer service/interpersonal skills.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to assess situations and change directions based on priorities.
- Strong planning, organizing, coordinating skills.
- Demonstrate initiative and positive proactive mindset.
- Must work independently and with a group of peers.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.