Project/Program Manager IPay: $43 $45/hr DOEContract Length: 9 months with likely extension and/or conversionJob DescriptionThis is a full-time position that organizes and manages product operations...
Project/Program Manager II
Pay: $57 - $58.50/hr DOE
Contract Length: 9 months with possible conversion if a good fit
This is a full-time position that works closely with other teams to ensure the placement and operation of hardware in a fast-paced environment. Fills out and submits permit applications for placement locations in local jurisdictions. Creates structural, site, and electrical plans per building and safety codes. Manages external vendors to assist in the permissions and processes. Establishes and maintains reporting requirements and systems as required for each of the hardware locations, and maintains them in good legal standing at township, city, county, and state levels. Develops and maintains internal systems and records. Works closely with a team with aggressive deadlines and goals.
- MS Office Suite (focusing on Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Intermediate skills working in Excel and PowerPoint.
- 4+ years of related work experience.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have knowledge of and the ability to interpret zoning and building codes.
- Previous experience working with various jurisdictions, and demonstrated the ability to forge effective relationships with municipal offices.
- Previous experience working for an enterprise or for a tech company.
- Previous experience working in cross-functional environments.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and multitasking skills.
- Excellent strong planning, communication, and time management skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to assess situations and change directions based on priorities.
- Strong planning, organizing, coordinating skills.
- Demonstrate initiative and positive proactive mindset.
- Must work independently and with a team of peer level admins when required.
- Previous experience working with Smartsheet, Salesforce, etc.
- Previous municipal or permitting experience.
- Previous experience working with AutoCAD.
- Juris Doctorate degree.
- Interest or background in Real Estate.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.