Warehouse PorterPay: $13.50/ hr1st shift 5:30am 2:00pmJOB DESCRIPTIONThis position requires the use of industrial powered equipment such as electric pallet jacks. Loads, unloads, and moves...
Warehouse Associate/ Reach Truck
1st, 2nd and 3rd shift available
This is a warehouse position requiring the use of industrial powered equipment such as narrow aisle reach forklifts and end riders. This position is responsible for receiving good, completing put aways, and moving finished goods form the overflow locations into the pick locations to accommodate the picking process. This position is required to maintain the required production levels, inventory accuracy, and good housekeeping.
- Responsible for the verification of the item, the quantity and location to which the material is being transacted.
- Consolidating any opened cartons when putting material away.
- Ensuring that the location is neat and accurate when transaction has been completed.
- When putting material away into the carton flow racks the replenisher must make sure that the labels are facing the pickers and that the location is not overstocked.
- Performing cycle counts when discrepancies are discovered and notifying the appropriate inventory control personal when necessary.
- Identifying and placing all less than full cartons on the top layer for pallet locations and in the front of the location for all carton flow rack locations.
- Reacting to any picker request as quickly as possible and communicating to management any items that may need to have pick locations assigned.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum of 1-year experience in warehouse operations and operating a stand-up reach forklift
- Lifting up to 35 lbs. several times during the day
- When operating powered equipment, operators must be mobile enough to turn their body to look in the direction of travel
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.