Administrative Specialist JOB DESCRIPTION Greet vendors, customers, leaders, job applicants and other visitors and arrange for transportation services when needed. Direct visitors by maintaining employee and department...
Administrative Specialist II
- Provide administrative support to groups in the organization.
- Utilize business software applications (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel) to prepare correspondence, reports, presentations, agendas, minutes, etc.
- Greet visitors.
- Receives, screens and directs incoming calls.
- Checks mail and answers e-mail.
- Maintains files and calendars.
- Responsible for arranging business travel, coordinating meeting arrangements, and tracking expenses.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 4 years of administrative experience required
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.