Administrative AssistantMonday Friday (Full-Time)(1st Shift)(40-hours per week) 6-month position; paying $25.00 per hour. CORESTAFF Services is seeking a qualified candidate to work a contract...
Executive Assistant II
Pay: $33.00 - $34.50/hr DOE
Contract Length: 4 months with possible conversion
Hours: 9:00AM – 6:00AM Monday - Friday
This is a full-time position that performs a variety of highly complex administrative functions for all levels of management, especially executive. Confidently drafts emails and makes decisions and requests on behalf of executive-level management in multiple time zones. Manages schedule(s), coordinates travel arrangements (domestic and international) and processes business expenses. Organizes, executes, and assist with team activities (staff meeting agendas, all-hands meetings, off-site gatherings, lunches, team social events, etc.), as well as meetings and events, department financial operations, personnel operations, and facility operations. Fields HR inquiries by connecting with appropriate teams to resolve and ad. Provides general office support. Works closely with out executive assistants throughout the organization. Point of contact for direct reports to the executive. Completes special projects as assigned.
- Multi-tasking administrative duties and switching priorities as needed.
- New hire onboarding.
- Inventory management.
- Event coordination and planning.
- Works independently and with a team of peer level admins when required.
- PowerPoint, OneNote, SharePoint.
- 5+ years previous Administrative Support experience, specifically with 1+ years of experience assisting a director or above.
- 5+ years of experience with MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- 3+ years of experience with prioritizing and handling multiple assignments at a time.
- Previous experience with designing processes to maximize efficiency.
- Must demonstrate initiative and confidence in decision making on behalf of management.
- Experience with executive support (calendar, travel, etc).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service/interpersonal skills.
- Strong planning, organizing, coordinating skills.
- BA or BS.
CORESTAFF Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. People from racial minority groups, veterans, and the disabled are strongly encouraged to apply. CORESTAFF Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.