Pubic Relations SupportPay: $78.5 $107/hr DOEContract Length: 9 monthsJob DescriptionThis is a full-time position that shows high judgement making with successfully managing complex and fast-moving...
Public Relations Manager
Pay: $61 - $63/hr DOE
Contract Length: 5 months
This is a full-time position that shows extraordinarily-high judgement making with successfully managing complex and fast-moving communications challenges. Partners closely with global PR leads and business leaders to deliver international scale of strategic global PR campaigns across all platforms. Provide ongoing filed intelligence to international stakeholders, including senior executives. Deliver global guidance for all PR campaigns to the PR leads. Collaborate with global PR and Assembly to help protect the brand by identifying and mitigating reputation risk on an ongoing basis. Works closely with multiple teams to execute high-stake events in non-US locations, manage agencies, production companies and global funding budgets.
- BA or BS in a relevant field.
- MS Office Suite (focusing on Outlook, Word, Excel).
- 6+ years of Public Relations experience with managing major consumer brands, especially within the gaming industry.
- 6+ years of experience in a position with an solid understanding of global communications strategies.
- 6+ years of experience working with senior stakeholder management.
- Must have a firm grasp of gaming community, pop-culture, and emerging trends.
- Must have a willingness to travel.
- Previous experience with media relationships.
- Must have strong planning, communication, and time management skills, as well as strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and multitasking skills, and a proven track record of these skills with stakeholders and international teams.
- Demonstrate the ability to assess situations and change directions based on priorities.
- Strong planning, organizing, coordinating skills.
- Demonstrate initiative and positive proactive mindset.
- Must work independently and with a team of peer level admins when required.
- BA or BS in Journalism or Communcations.
- Experience with international and/or regional with global communications strategies.
CORESTAFF Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. CORESTAFF Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.