Invoice Processor $17/hour JOB DESCRIPTION Conduct daily buyer and vendor collaboration, root cause invoice evaluation, support resolution and management of invoice exceptions in the SAP Ariba. Resolve...
Invoice Processor (Mail room department)
Schedule: 7am- 3:30pm or 7am- 4pm
- This position is responsible for the daily processing of all client mail-in customer payments.
- Effectively handles all functions associated with the processing of these payments to ensure prompt and accurate posting to customer accounts, and to ensure company funds are deposited timely and accurately.
- Mail preparation and Mail extraction performed to enhance the speed of opening extracting envelope contents.
- Accurately sort mail according to remittance type such as residential, commercial and delinquent.
- Prepare for Image processing.
- Exception Process & Research.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two years directly related work experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.