Front Desk Admin Assistant 2JOB DESCRIPTIONWork hours: 8:30am 5:00pm Responsible for managing the front desk. Employee will check patients in and out and collect co pays. Responsible...
Our client in NW Houston is looking to add a Shipping / Receiving Clerk to their team! This is a day shift paying up to $15/hr.
The Shipping and Receiving Technician will perform a wide range of skills including: lifting, assembling, fit and mount sub-assemblies, components, and standard fixed assemblies in electrical control equipment.
- You will be responsible for operating heavy equipment such as: Forklifts and Baylor
- You will handle all finished products for shipment; call carriers and load materials into carrier's vehicles.
- You will be picking up parts and stocking products using a forklift
What YOU need to be qualified:
- High school diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Should be familiar with assembly drawings and written instructions
- Basic computer skills with strong attention to detail.
- 1-2 years’ experience in Shipping / Receiving
- 1-2 years’ experience in forklift operation
- Experience in electrical equipment manufacturing and assembly (panelboards / switchboards preferred)
Send resumes to: Whitney.Eklund@Corestaff.com
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.