Group AssistantPay: $26 $28.50/hr DOEContract Length: 4 monthsHours: 8:00AM – 5:00PMJob DescriptionThis is a full-time position that performs a variety of complex administrative functions for...
Administrative Assistant 1
- Responsible for providing administrative and clerical support for department managers and/ or staff.
- May take and deliver messages, provide information to callers,
- Set up and maintain files
- Provide employees with office supplies
- Prepare and sort mail
- Perform word-processing assignments, proofread, research and compile special reports.
- Assists in the preparation of reports, graphs, and presentations using spreadsheet, graphic software, and/ or database applications.
- Acts as an information source on organization policies and procedures.
- Makes appointments and travel arrangements.
- May assist in establishing office policies and procedures, and coordinates special projects and department activities.
- Calls Vendors. Handles conversations in a professional manner.
- Top skills needed for this role: Comfortable with making phone calls, can do excel basics. Can work independent with some instruction
- High school diploma or GED required.
CORESTAFF Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. CORESTAFF Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.