Client Relationship AgentOur client in PA is looking for a Contact Management Agent is primarily responsible for responding to dealer, merchant and customer inquiries. Provide...
Administrative Assistant I
Pay: $19 - $20.50/hr DOE
Contract Length: 4 months
This is a full-time position that performs a variety of complex administrative functions primarily or a manager, then secondarily for a group. Manages schedule(s), coordinates domestic and international travel arrangements, and processes business expenses. Coordinates meetings and events, department financial operations, personnel operations, and facility operations. Manages procurement of goods and services including computer equipment, office supplies, reference materials, and vendor relationships. Provides general office support. Works close daily with a team. Completes special projects as assigned.
- Must be proficient in MS Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- PowerPoint, OneNote, SharePoint.
- MS tools (MyOrder, Headtrax, MS Space, etc).
- Intermediate skills with Excel and/or Visio.
- 2+ years of high-level administrative support experience.
- 1+ years of calendar management of multiple calendars in MS Outlook.
- 1+ years of experience scheduling travel.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to assess situations and change directions based on priorities.
- Strong planning, organizing, coordinating skills.
- Demonstrate initiative and positive proactive mindset.
- Must work independently and with a team of peer level admins when required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Associate’s Degree in related field.
CORESTAFF Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. CORESTAFF Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.