Administrative Assistant IIPay: $30 $32/hr DOEContract Length: 5 monthsJob DescriptionThis is a full-time position that performs a variety of complex administrative functions for all...
Administrative Assistant II
Pay: $30 - $32/hr DOE
Contract Length: 5 months with possibility of extension
This is a full-time position that performs a variety of complex administrative functions for all levels of management. Manages schedule(s), coordinates travel arrangements and processes business expenses. Coordinates meetings and events, department financial operations, personnel operations, and facility operations. Manages procurement of goods and services including computer equipment, office supplies, reference materials, and vendor relationships. Provides general office support, and manages physical incoming and outgoing mail. Works closely with a team in a fast-paced environment. Completes special projects as assigned.
- Multi-tasking administrative duties and switching priorities as needed.
- New hire onboarding.
- Inventory management.
- Event coordination and planning.
- Must work independently and with a team of peer level admins when required.
- 3+ years of experience with MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- PowerPoint, OneNote, SharePoint.
- 4+ years of previous Administrative Support experience, managing at least one calendar.
- 3+ years of experience supporting a team of 35+ people.
- 1+ years with handling expense reports, especially with MSexpense.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service/interpersonal skills.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Strong planning, organizing, coordinating skills.
- Must demonstrate initiative.
CORESTAFF Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. People from racial minority groups, veterans, and the disabled are strongly encouraged to apply. CORESTAFF Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.