Project/Program Manager IPay: $43 $45/hr DOEContract Length: 9 months with likely extension and/or conversionJob DescriptionThis is a full-time position that organizes and manages product operations...
Project/Program Manager I
Pay: $28 - $30/hr DOE
Contract Length: 3 months with a high possibility of extension, could become permanent
This is a full-time position that organizes and manages promotional events of various sizes and attendance. Manages relationships with business partners, high level personnel, and partnered teams. Coordinates with sales and engineering teams internationally with projects and to stay aligned with projected schedule and budget. Maintains and develops deadlines with vendors. Develops key reporting metrics to assess vendor performance. Creates and maintains an inventory matrix, as well as inventory compliance documentation. Drives and supports improvement initiatives of deployment activities to optimize schedules and cost. Schedules and meets with very high-level personnel on a routine basis. Works closely with other teams to optimize efficiency in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be familiar with booking travel (domestic and international).
- Must have expert knowledge of MS Office Suite (focusing on Outlook, Word, Excel).
- 4+ years of experience in administration.
- Must have excellent customer service, interpersonal and multitasking skills.
- Previous experience coordinating team events.
- Excellent strong planning, communication, and time management skills, as well as strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to assess situations and change directions based on priorities.
- Strong planning, organizing, coordinating skills.
- Demonstrate initiative and positive proactive mindset.
- Must work independently and with a team of peer level admins when required.
- Previous experience leading cross-functional projects and managing large projects internationally.
- Previous experience coordinating support for large promotional events.
CORESTAFF Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. CORESTAFF Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.