Executive Assistant IIPay: $32 $34/hr DOEContract Length: 4 months with possible 2 month extensionJob DescriptionThis is a full-time position that performs a variety of highly...
Executive Assistant II
Pay: $32 - $34/hr DOE
Contract Length: 4 months with possible extension and/or conversion
This is a full-time position that performs a variety of highly complex administrative functions for all levels of management, especially executive. Confidently drafts emails and makes decisions and requests on behalf of executive-level management. Manages schedule(s), coordinates travel arrangements and processes business expenses. Organizes, executes, and assist with team activities (staff meeting agendas, all-hands meetings, off-site gatherings, lunches, team social events, etc.), as well as meetings and events, department financial operations, personnel operations, and facility operations. Fields HR inquiries by connecting with appropriate teams to resolve. Provides general office support. Works closely with other executive assistants throughout the organization. Point of contact for direct reports to the executive. Completes special projects as assigned.
- Multi-tasking administrative duties and switching priorities as needed.
- New hire onboarding.
- Inventory management.
- Event coordination and planning.
- Works independently and with a team of peer level admins when required.
- BA or BS.
- Advanced skills with MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- PowerPoint, OneNote, SharePoint.
- 5+ years previous Administrative Support experience, specifically with executive level management.
- 5+ years of experience with intensive Outlook calendar management.
- Must have previous experience scheduling domestic and international travel.
- Must be able to manage and organize a team space, including moves and reconfigurations.
- Must demonstrate initiative and confidence in decision making on behalf of management.
- Experience with executive support (calendar, travel, etc).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service/interpersonal skills.
- Strong planning, organizing, coordinating skills.
- Previous experience in the Human Resources industry.
- Previous experience with HRIS systems, such as PeopleSoft, Oracle, etc.
- Previous experience in a fast-paced, high-tech company.
CORESTAFF Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. People from racial minority groups, veterans, and the disabled are strongly encouraged to apply. CORESTAFF Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.