Project/Program Manager IIIPay: $73 $75/hr DOEContract Length: 7 months with possible extensionJob DescriptionThis is a full-time position that collaborates with team leadership in key program...
Project/Program Manager III
Pay: $73 - $75/hr DOE
Contract Length: 7 months with possible extension
This is a full-time position that collaborates with team leadership in key program decision-making, which includes requirements gathering, scheduling, resource allocation, and coordination of teams and approval processes. Works closely with design leads and directors to proactively clarify requirements, specifically for ambiguous decisions. Leads others and set direction in the face of ambiguity. Communicates core project information to stakeholders and senior management. Anticipates obstacles in project development, provides escalation management, and redirects prioritization based on a balance of business needs, technical constraints, and customer impact. Primary point of contact for engineering and product management teams. Works closely with a team in a fast-paced environment.
- BA or BS required.
- MS Office Suite (focusing on Outlook, Word, Excel).
- PowerPoint, OneNote, SharePoint.
- 5+ years of experience in project/program manager role.
- 3+ years of experience leading projects through the full development process in a large, cross-functional team.
- Excellent interpersonal and multitasking skills.
- Excellent strong planning, communication, and time management skills, as well as strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to assess situations and change directions based on priorities.
- Strong planning, organizing, coordinating skills.
- Demonstrate initiative and positive proactive mindset.
- Must work independently and with a team of peer level admins when required.
- Previous experience working in a collaborative multi-disciplinary team, and working directly with designers and developers.
- Understanding of UX design principles.
- Excellent understanding of product design and software design process.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.