Executive Assistant IIPay: $33.00 $34.50/hr DOEContract Length: 4 months with possible conversionHours: 9:00AM – 6:00AM Monday FridayJob DescriptionThis is a full-time position that performs...
JOB TITLE: OPERATIONS SPECIALIST
LOCATION: NEW YORK, NY
DURATION: 3 MONTHS + POSSIBLE EXTENSION
- Administrative invoice processing for mass market energy efficiency programs.
- Process energy efficiency invoices in the Company's Demand Management Tracking System, an application built in Sales Force.
- Provide a quality control review of invoices provided from the implementation contractors that support the energy efficiency programs.
- Resolve routine program and customer inquiries and escalate as necessary.
- Evaluate requests for program eligibility.
- Monitor and track program leads.
- Prepare and review program information and reports for accuracy and reconcile as necessary.
- Monitor and track program budgets and expenditures.
- Process rebates and incentives.
- Streamline operational and administrative processes and maintain accurate files.
- Identify ways to streamline operational and administrative processes between Operations and the programs and other stakeholders.
- Bachelor's Degree with 2 to 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of basic finance and accounting.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to collaborate with teams and other stakeholders.
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office suite, with proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage changing priorities
Leafstone is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.