Administrative Assistant IPay: $19 $20.50/hr DOEContract Length: 4 monthsJob DescriptionThis is a full-time position that performs a variety of complex administrative functions primarily or a...
Client Relationship Agent
Our client in PA is looking for a Contact Management Agent is primarily responsible for responding to dealer, merchant and customer inquiries. Provide exceptional service to dealers, merchants and customers via first call resolution with timely, accurate, and consistent responses to customer account or dealer/merchant general inquiries. Responsible for servicing captive portfolio, Dealer Services, and other new business initiatives as required. Ensure best-in-class results regarding productivity, responsiveness and quality of service to meet or exceed team objectives. The agent is responsible for ensuring all procedures, SOX, Delegation of Authority, and all applicable laws and regulations are followed. Looking for call center experience.
- Answer incoming calls and respond to written requests in the call center while meeting established service level targets and providing guidance and exceptional customer service while promoting customer loyalty and first call resolution for customer service:
- Assist end customers, dealers, third parties and internal customers in obtaining accurate and timely information regarding accounts, inquiries, or general business procedures. Account inquiries may include but are not limited to requests for payoff, account balance, interest paid, payment schedule information, and reproduction of statements or other documentation and correspondence.
- Such items may include, but are not limited to, payoffs and partial payoff requests, my account inquiries, credit reference requests, dealer inquiries, respond to voicemails, billing statement requests, insurance related inquiries, etc.
- Negotiate, approve, and initiate financial changes and other account maintenance requests within established Delegation of Authority, while demonstrating sound decision-making skills to protect the company's interests at the same time ensuring proper customer satisfaction. Such items may include, but are not limited to: principal and interest waivers, fee waivers, correction of payment misapplications, partial payoff calculations and customer disbursements or refunds, payment schedule changes, address/phone number changes, collateral substitutions and transfer of contract.
- Work within established guidelines for the handling of Non-Public Personal Information (NPI) and appropriate Delegation of Authority (DOA) levels and within the framework of established procedures, workflows and approval authorities to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local requirements as well as the parameters for risk management to minimize loss to CNH Industrial Capital.
- Perform miscellaneous duties, tasks, and projects as assigned, which include, but are not limited to: System testing, workflow and procedure updating and creation, cross functional and departmental projects, peer training and support, customer account reconciliation or escalated issue resolution.
- Assist customers with technical issues and provide resolution for online self-service website navigation, troubleshooting, and profile information. Review, research, perform calculations, and respond to customer (internal/external) e-mail inquiries, dealer and third party requests received in the customer service group e-mail box in a timely manner.
- Flexible working environment including: holidays, weekends, and late nights as needed
- Effective customer service, follow-up and written and verbal communication skills with proper phone etiquette, as evidenced by ability to discuss issues with dealers and customers in a positive and constructive manner.
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple initiatives concurrently and with a high degree of detail as evidenced by strong interpersonal, facilitation, communication, and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to identify customer/dealer needs and communicate those to management by meeting stated performance objectives
- Proficient in Word Excel PowerPoint
- BA OR BS in Finance Accounting or Business.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.