Corestaff Services is currently seeking Automotive Technicians for our auto manufacturing client in North Houston! This is a temp to hire position, and not just...
Our well known Automobile client in North Houston is looking for a Night Shift - Production Supervisor on a DIRECT hire basis! Fantastic opportunity to work for a wonderful client, apply today!
The Production Supervisor, will support the process to satisfy new and current customer demands by providing vehicles to dealers and customers.
- Work with various departments to gain an overall knowledge of company's operations and processes.
- Employ foundational leadership competency to enhance cross-functional coordination, expand internal communications, and develop accessory operations associates
What YOU need to be qualified:
- Ability to work night shift is a MUST
- Valid Driver's License
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college or university required
- 2-4 years of supervisory experience as a Production Lead
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Skills-Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Understanding of Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing and/or Kaizen desired
- Job is generally performed in an office environment, the associate is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, areas in which moving mechanical parts, fumes, toxic or caustic chemicals are present, and outside weather conditions
Position is paying up to 80K with a 15% annual bonus potential
Send resumes to Whitney.Eklund@Corestaff.com
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.