Administrative Assistant IPay: $26 $27.5/hr DOEContract Length: 4 monthsHours: 8:00AM – 5:00PMJob DescriptionThis is a full-time position that performs a variety of complex administrative functions...
Administrative Assistant I
Pay: $20 - $22/hr DOE
Contract Length: 4 months
Hours: 8:00AM – 5:00PM
This is a full-time position that performs a variety of complex administrative functions primarily for two managers, then secondarily for a group. Manages schedule(s), coordinates travel arrangements, and processes business expenses. Coordinates meetings and events, department financial operations, personnel operations, and facility operations. Manages procurement of goods and services including computer equipment, office supplies, reference materials, and vendor relationships. Provides general office support. Works close daily with a team. Assists with onboarding and offboarding of team members. Completes special projects as assigned.
- Must be proficient in MS Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- PowerPoint, OneNote, SharePoint.
- Intermediate skills with Excel and/or Visio.
- 1+ years of high-level administrative support experience.
- Previous experience with supporting a team of 25+ people.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to assess situations and change directions based on priorities.
- Strong planning, organizing, coordinating skills.
- Demonstrate initiative and positive proactive mindset.
- Must work independently and with a team of peer level admins when required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
CORESTAFF Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. People from racial minority groups, veterans, and the disabled are strongly encouraged to apply. CORESTAFF Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.