Recruiter Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability,...
Corestaff is seeking a CNC Machinery for an oilfield service company that is located in Northwest Houston, TX.
Schedule: 1st shift (6am-3pm)
Pay: $20-$29 Depends on experience.
- Review blueprints, drawings, specifications or sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerances of part/product, sequence of operations and/or set up requirements.
- Identify, produce and gauge a variety of straight and taper threads, including Acme and buttress (does not apply to mill positions).
- Measure, mark and otherwise indicate the dimensions and reference points on the part or material to be used as guides for subsequent machining.
- Select, align and secure the holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories and materials on machines to include mills, lathes and grinders.
- Calculate and set controls to regulate various machining factors such as speed, feed, coolant flow and depth and angle of cut.
- Start and observe machine operation to detect any malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining, and adjust the machine controls or control media as necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Requires minimum of five years related experience and/or training
- OR one-year certificate from college/ technical school
- Must pass a background and drug screen
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference and volume.
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings
Send resumes to email@example.com
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.