Administrative Specialist II (contract)JOB DESCRIPTION Provide administrative support to work groups in the organization Utilize business software applications (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel) to prepare correspondence, reports, presentations,...
- Greet vendors, customers, leaders, job applicants and other visitors and arrange for transportation services when needed.
- Direct visitors by maintaining employee and department directories.
- Manage conference room reservations and distribution group for the Innovation Center.
- Coordinate meals for lunch meetings.
- Responsible for placing Purchase Requests for their team.
- Limited coordination of calendars between team members and stakeholders.
- Order and maintain office supplies for their team.
- Manage the mailroom process -incoming/outgoing mail, including packages.
- Maintain continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Schedule and confirm appointments and maintain event calendars.
- Associate's Degree or combination of education plus work experience
- Possess excellent communication and multitasking skills, a positive attitude and a strong work ethic.
- Customer Focus
- Positive Attitude
- Work Ethic
- Verbal and Written Communication
- Problem Solving Skills
- Accuracy and Attention to Detail
- Interpersonal Skills
- Telephone Skills
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Supply Management
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.