CUSTOMER CARE SPECIALIST POSITIONS PART-TIME OPENINGS OPEN FOR OUR NW CLIENT PAYING UP TO $19/HR! Apply today immediate openings!Position Summary:The Credit & Collections Customer Care...
Now Hiring Elastomer Press Helpers!!
Pay rate: $16.50/Hr
Shift: 4pm-12am with training on first shift from 6am-2pm
- Prepare metal inserts by sandblasting, taping and applying adhesive and trim finished rubber parts.
- Operate molding presses and rubber mill under supervision of Cure Press Operator or Production Supervisor.
- Maintenance of equipment and raw materials requirements as established on the Production Order.
- Will be required to adhere to and comply with state and federal law, the company’s policies and safety and environmental regulations, and, the quality program requirements of API Q1 and ISO 9001:2000 as described in the company’s quality program manuals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Min 1 year work experiences in a manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to operate a forklift.
- Must have driver’s license
- Must be able to handle and operate hand tools weighing up to 25 pounds and a pinch or trigger grip of 15 pounds
- Must be able to handle materials with hands (bolts, nuts and hand tools)
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds from floor to waist
- Must be able to carry up to 35 pounds
- Ability to follow directions working from verbal instructions, working independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work fluctuating work schedules and extensive work hours required by workloads.
- Capable of performing a variety of manual assignments/tasks as defined by the critical demands of the job.
Please submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.