Executive Assistant IIPay: $32 $34/hr DOEContract Length: 4 months with possible 2 month extensionJob DescriptionThis is a full-time position that performs a variety of highly...
Pay: $35 - $37/hour DOE
Contract Length: 6 months with a possibility for extension
This is a full-time position that is responsible for reviewing and editing partner-generated content for events. Tracks down and documents review through each stage of the content review process. Follows-up with partners and other stakeholders to finalize approvals. Manages content-related communications with partners. Assists with various program management tasks, such as process documentation, assigning reviews, etc. Works closely with a team.
- BA or BS in a related field.
- MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in related areas of marking and/or editing.
- Must have previous experience with productivity software, such as CMS.
- Must have an editorial background, and/or a marketing background.
- Must have a strong attention to detail.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as excellent interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience working for a large technology company.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills when working with aggressive deadlines.
- Demonstrate the ability to assess situations and change directions based on priorities.
- Strong planning, organizing, and coordinating skills.
- Demonstrate initiative and positive proactive mindset.
- Familiarity with the technology community.
- Proven track record in assuming ownership, moving quickly to implement ideas, and delivering results.
CORESTAFF Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. People from racial minority groups, veterans, and the disabled are strongly encouraged to apply. CORESTAFF Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.