Editor IIPay: $35 $37/hour DOEContract Length: 6 months with a possibility for extensionJob DescriptionThis is a full-time position that is responsible for reviewing and editing...
Location: Auburn, WA
Under general supervision, is responsible for proper receiving, storing, picking, packaging and shipping orders accurately and timely.
Describe the major duties & responsibilities that are performed
• Pull orders and packages, and prepare (box/palletize/wrap) for daily shipments/pick up
• Load and unload product/equipment to and from delivery vehicles
• Inspect incoming product for damages and compliance to shipping documents
• Prepare shipments in accordance with applicable DOT regulations
• Prepare shipments/paperwork using vendor supplied shipping manifest system
• Complete cycle counts
Describe any nonessential or marginal position functions
• Keep warehouse clean and organized
• May contact freight carriers and/or customers to schedule pick up/delivery
• Perform related duties as assigned by manager
Describe the minimum education and experience level required to perform in the position
• High school diploma or GED equivalent
• Forklift Certification (preferred but not required) - Experience REQUIRED
?Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.