Are you a fast learning technician with a desire to work at a company that cares about their employees? Do you have conveyor maintenance...
Mailroom Clerk (contract position)
- Responsible for all daily processing of client mail-in customer payments.
- Ensure funds are posting to customer accounts and company funds are deposited accurately.
- Prep and open mail in a timely manner.
- Sort mail according to remittance type such as residential, commercial and delinquent and prepare for image processing.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years of directly related work experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office products.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.