Administrative Assistant IPay: $26 $28 DOEContract Length: 5 months with possibility of extensionJob DescriptionThis is a part time position that performs a variety of complex...
Pay: $16/hr DOE
Contract Length: 6 months
This is a part-time position that performs a variety of complex functions while managing a reception desk. Greets and directs visitors to their destinations. Maintains visitor log and/or call record, provides security badges/passes, and performing simple clerical functions. Receives and sends packages via couriers. Provides information and answers the telephone or console switchboard to assist with requests. Maintains boardroom schedule and equipment for use. Provides general office support and is the main point of contact for the group. Provides other administrative support as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- MS Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- PowerPoint, OneNote, SharePoint.
- 1+ years of experience in a previous receptionist or similar role.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to assess situations and change directions based on priorities.
- Strong planning, organizing, coordinating skills.
- Demonstrate initiative and positive proactive mindset.
- Must work independently and with a team of peer level admins when required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
CORESTAFF Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. CORESTAFF Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.