Customer Service Associate Monday Friday (35 hour week) 3 month position; paying $18.00 per hour, potential temp to perm for those that perform well....
Customer Care Representative
Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (40 hours per week)
6-month position; paying $18.00 per hour.
CORESTAFF Services is seeking qualified candidates to work a customer service contract in Edison, NJ.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Our client in the Edison NJ are has a need in their Customer Care area. This candidate will support consumers with the evaluations of consumer product returns and the shipping and tracking of product replacements, online consumer services. (2) Support Technical Services/ID Division with the shipping of service agreement renewal documentations/letters and the tracking of those shipments, Customer Satisfaction site surveys, along with Depot Repair Equipment Retrieval Calls. (3) Assist Corporate Communications-PR with the Editors Program on Digital equipment. 4) This position requires excellent interpersonal relations, communications, follow-up skills and good organizational record keeping
- Contact/consult with Minilab Customers to identify equipment data, service details and Customer concerns (Customer Satisfaction site surveys/equipment surveys).
- Provide information to Customers directly or by hosting customer to appropriate department
- Assist Customer Care Director/Mgt and co-workers with special projects as needed.
- Be proactive and validate product testing on consumer returns/replacements.
- Responsible for working closely with Customer Care Director/Mgt and Co-workers on getting products and documents in and out of department in an organized expedient fashion while maintaining a paper trail as reference.
- Product evaluations, returns and replacements
- Online consumer service support – monitoring email inbox
- Editors Program – Assist with the company's products, shipping demos for review to the Press and working closely with our Repair Group on inspections!
- Assist as needed with Depot Repair Admin functions; such as, Equipment Retrieval calls, and/or monitoring of inboxes
- PC literate
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years Consumer/Customer Service experience
- Good office procedural skills/team player, sense of urgency
- Ability to organize data and files for future reference
- Be able to multi task
- Be able to adapting to changes
- Strong written, verbal and effective communications skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to deal in a positive manner with co-workers to resolve issues
- Ability to work 9AM-5PM Mon –Fri (hour or ½ lunch) ~ be flexible for projects and dead-lines that might
- require overtime and/or weekend support (rarely but need the flexibility)
- Dependable / Reliable
Leafstone is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. People from racial minority groups, veterans, and the disabled are strongly encouraged to apply.