Project/Program Manager IIIPay: $73 $75/hr DOEContract Length: 7 months with possible extensionJob DescriptionThis is a full-time position that collaborates with team leadership in key...
Project/Program Manager I
Pay: $33 - $34.50/hr DOE
Contract Length: 6 months
Hours: 9:00AM – 5:00PM
This is a full-time position that organizes and manages promotional projects and tasks as assigned of various sizes and importance. Builds a reference library to share risk insights across managers of multiple teams. Tracks issues and reports them to senior management. Creates and sends out monthly email with sourced content to share risk insights as well. Maintains and periodically publishes a team pipeline/status report to stakeholders. Replicates a program already in place in the company to review deep dives, summarizes themes/learnings, and publishes insights. Supports the support management of the risk review pipeline/intake requests. Works closely with a small team for collaboration in a fast-paced environment.
- MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- 2+ years of experience with program/project management.
- Must have strong project management skills.
- Must have excellent customer service, interpersonal and multitasking skills.
- Previous experience designing and implementing new programs or processes from the ground up.
- Excellent strong planning, communication, and time management skills, as well as strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to assess situations and change directions based on priorities.
- Strong planning, organizing, and coordinating skills.
- Demonstrate initiative and positive proactive mindset.
- Must work independently and with a team of peer level admins when required.
- Previous experience with internal communication methods and systems.
- Previous experience in a professional environment, preferably financial services.
- Previous experience working with geographically distributed teams within a complex international organization.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.