Warehouse AssociatePay: $11.00 $13.00/hr DOE Contract Length: 2 monthsJob Description:The Warehouse Associate serves customers by maintaining and processing physical assets stored in our warehouse. These...
Pharmacy Call Center / Customer Service Rep
M-F, 8-5, 9:00am -5:30pm or 10:30am-7pm
- Strong telephone skills
- Exhibit sense of urgency
- Responsible for entering patient info and patient notes into Pharmacy computer system.
- Answers incoming phone calls then triages the calls to the appropriate department
- Communicates with clinic contacts
- Monitors CA mailbox daily and return calls and/or sends emails to appropriate persons
- Responsible for monitoring the PAP mailbox and printing orders and forwarding to the appropriate department
- Triaging unfillable prescriptions to the appropriate pharmacy
- Responsible for sending marketing materials to Physician Offices
- Processes orders sent over via the web intake system as well as setting up users with logins, add/edit products, clinic locations, user updates
- Fax delivery confirmations to sites
- Responsible for customer service coordination as defined by policy and regulation while under the supervision of a pharmacist or designee.
- Gather, organize, document, and report patient data for review and action by the patient care team (pharmacist, nurse, provider as applicable) to include: demographic information, changes in existing patient data, drug and supply inventory on hand, compliance to therapy, patient overall well-being, Physician appointments, nursing visits and hospitalizations as applicable
- Conduct activities associated with referral intake
- Provides excellent patient care and increases patient retention
- Responsible for accurately and completely scheduling medication deliveries
- Maintains patient records accurately and in an organized manner
- Enters patient data into the pharmacy system as custom assessments or progress notes as defined by policy and communicate information to appropriate staff
- Generates pharmacy and clinical reports from software system (s) as directed
Physical Requirements: Employee must be able to stand, walk, sit and reach outward on a frequent basis. The employee must be able to reach above shoulder, climb and crawl, squat, kneel and bend. The employee must be able to frequently push/pull up to 15 lbs. and occasionally push/pull up to 50 lbs. The employee must be able to lift/carry up to 15 lbs frequently and up to 35 lbs occasionally. Specific vision requirements and abilities include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus. Up to 8 hours per day.
1-3+ years of call center experience.
Typing speed of 50+ wpm.
Professional phone etiquette skills.
Pharmacy industry experience is highly preferred.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.