Data Entry SpecialistPay: $12.00 $14.00/hr DOEContract Length: 12 monthsHours: 8:00AM 4:30PMJob Description:The Data Entry Specialist pulls individual medical files from a storage box, identifies required...
Data Entry Specialist
Pay: $10.00 - $11.00/hr DOE
Contract Length: 3 months
The Data Entry Specialist pulls individual medical files from a storage box, identifies required data fields from each file, and enters that information into the database for the client. One box at a time is carried to the workstation, where individual files are removed and data is entered. When all files have been reviewed, they are returned to the box, which is in turn carried back to the pallet. Maximum storage height on each pallet is 5 boxes. Except for the periods when boxes are physically being moved (5% of time), work is performed from a seated position (95% of time).
Performance is measured based on the number of key strokes.
- Must maintain consistent high frequency of keystrokes (10,000 kph), with 100% accuracy confirmed by ‘double key’ verification.
- Carry cartons ranging in weight from 30lbs-50lbs for distances up to 20 feet on a frequency of one box every 5-7 minutes.
- Lift and lower cartons from/to pallet and from/to workstation. Cartons range in weight from 30lbs-50lbs, with lift heights ranging from 13” to 45”, on a frequency of one box every 5-7 minutes.
- 10 Key experience
- The ability to maintain 10,000 kph, with 100% accuracy
- Able to lift and move up to 50lbs regularly, and without assistance
PPE Required: Steel toed, slip resistant shoes
Pre-screening Requirements Upon Hire: Drug screen, background check, and 10 key electronic skill testing
CORESTAFF Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. CORESTAFF Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.