Invoice Processor $17/hour JOB DESCRIPTION Conduct daily buyer and vendor collaboration, root cause invoice evaluation, support resolution and management of invoice exceptions in the SAP Ariba. Resolve...
- Conducts daily buyer and vendor collaboration, root cause invoice evaluation, support resolution and management of invoice exceptions in the SAP Ariba
- Provides guidance and consultation to vendors on procurement processes, invoicing best practices and governance policies to resolve future invoice/PO mismatches from happening again in the future
- Collaborates with the business unit buyer or project manager on best path of correction for supplier invoicing errors and then executes the resolution per buyer advise.
- Serves as Single Point of Contact for vendors in relation to invoice exception issues and represents supply chain in meetings relating to the processing of invoices and error resolution.
- Evaluates current SAP Ariba exception process and procurement process to identify areas of continuous improvement to help streamline the overall procurement process in hope of reducing vendor invoice cycle times.
- Prefer a college degree or 5 years AP or Buyer experience
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.