Executive Assistant IIPay: $33.00 $34.50/hr DOEContract Length: 4 months with possible conversionHours: 9:00AM – 6:00AM Monday FridayJob DescriptionThis is a full-time position that performs...
Monday - Friday (Full-Time)(1st Shift)(40-hours per week)
6-month position; paying $25.00 per hour.
CORESTAFF Services is seeking a qualified candidate to work a contract in New York, NY.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. The client has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world’s largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America’s largest newspaper by paid circulation.
PURPOSE OF JOB
This position is a unique opportunity for a talented and motivated candidate to work closely with our client's senior executives. This position will provide support to a client Executive. Our ideal candidate will be detail-oriented and self-motivated. You should have strong communication skills, a professional demeanor and the ability to handle confidential information. You should be a creative problem solver, extremely well-organized, take ownership of the tasks at hand, calm under pressure, and capable of multi-tasking. You will also be someone who enjoys being a team player, and can handle many different types of people with tact and courtesy.
- Phones, scheduling, correspondence, extensive travel planning, expenses, organizing work flow throughout the office, and ad hoc projects.
- Ensure that proper preparation and materials and files are available for each day's meetings and events.
- Schedule meetings at client locations such as Princeton, NJ, New York and worldwide offices, and all offsite meetings that the executive attends such as meetings with customers, information providers, vendors and consultants.
- Plan and coordinate global travel, arrange flights, hotel and car service reservations.
- Understand the team's goals and objectives in order to effectively anticipate deliverables and follow up when necessary.
- College degree (preferred) or equivalent.
- A strategic thinker.
- Must be comfortable and confident to advise Executive leadership team.
- A positive, problem solving attitude.
- A team-player with an outsized sense of fun.
- Someone who's successfully managed multiple projects simultaneously.
- Communication clear and effective.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Leafstone is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.