Project/Program Manager IPay: $28 $30/hr DOEContract Length: 3 months with a high possibility of extension, could become permanentJob DescriptionThis is a full-time position that organizes...
Project/Program Manager I
Pay: $43 - $45/hr DOE
Contract Length: 9 months with likely extension and/or conversion
This is a full-time position that organizes and manages product operations in different external locations. Fills out and submits permit applications for product installment locations in local jurisdictions. Creates structural, site, and electrical plans per building codes. Manages external vendors to assist in the permitting process. Establishes and maintains reporting requirements and systems required for each product installment location. Maintains locations are in good legal standing at township, city, county, and state levels. Identifies risks and drive the team towards resolution in a proactive manner. Works closely with multiple teams in a fast-paced environment.
- MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- 4+ years of relevant experience.
- Must be able to understand zoning regulations, permitting regulations, etc.
- Must have strong project management skills.
- Must have demonstrated ability to forge effective working relationships with municipal offices.
- Must have excellent customer service via email and phone, interpersonal and multitasking skills.
- Excellent strong planning, communication, and time management skills, as well as strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to assess situations and change directions based on priorities.
- Strong planning, organizing, and coordinating skills.
- Demonstrate initiative and positive proactive mindset.
- Must work independently and with a team of peer level admins when required.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.